Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Kuala Lumpur

Eric is jet-setting again tonight. He arrived in Malaysia a few hours ago. I thought it'd be fun to post a couple of minutes of conversation that we had tonight on instant messenger.

E.J. says:
Yo, yo, yo
E.J. says:
Are you there?
Eric says:
hey hey hey
Eric says:
I'm here here here
E.J. says:
What's it like?
E.J. says:
Smoky?
Eric says:
hahaha
Eric says:
it's not smokey
Eric says:
I think the wind shifted
Eric says:
it doesn't seem smokey at all
Eric says:
Its interesting
Eric says:
very muslim
Eric says:
very birka and head dresses
E.J. says:
hum
E.J. says:
do you feel comfortable?
Eric says:
but also very casual, laidback, calm, polite, civilized
Eric says:
I feel comfortable
Eric says:
I don't feel like I'm getting mean stares or anything
Eric says:
And it seems very melting pot
E.J. says:
Where are you staying in the city?
Eric says:
lots of Indians, Chinese, Muslims, Europeans
Eric says:
I'm staying right in the heart of the city
Eric says:
I walked around a little bit because I needed an adapter
Eric says:
so I got to see quite a bit of the city center, which is really "hopin"
Eric says:
er..hoppin..
E.J. says:
Sounds fun.
Eric says:
yeah...

No comments: