Monday, August 22, 2005

Give a kid a rope...and they'll make a swing

My family has been on my mind a lot today as my new nephew had some health trouble and had to go back into the hospital. In their honor, I thought I'd share a couple of pictures from some of the time I spent away from my blog this summer.

Cowabunga

I just love this photo. AHAHAHAHAH! Can't you hear Alex (Eric's niece) as you look at it. Colin (my nephew) really had fun at the lake, but especially with Alex. Photography by Eric.

Farmor

And, just to show that grandma (my mom) is no "Grandma," she took the plunge, too. Farmor (Swedish for fahter's mother) dropped off into the water in non-swimsuit clothes. I wasn't there for this site but am so glad Eric or one of my brothers captured it!

Through the whole of the vacation, I'm not sure who was "kid" and who not, but we had a lot of fun.

No comments: