Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bran Adventurer: Food Court Food is Food Court Food

FoodCourt

Total Price – AU$10 ~ US$7
Location – Juicibar (on food court), Downtown, Sydney
Juice – carrot and lemon
Food – greek salad and bean salad

2Boxes
Rating – 2 out of 4 Boxes

My lunch time outing to a Sydney food court locale near our downtown hotel in Sydney looked appealing to the eye but was less so to the mouth. Sydney has a plethora of healthy options for eating out (and non-healthy at all the pubs) including many juice bar-type shops. As I was dining by myself, the food court was appealing in its ease and previewing characteristics. Healthy in Sydney looked more like a U.S. healthy meal than in Hong Kong where often healthy is either a British interpretation (rocket, rocket, rocket) or involves Chinese vegetables that I am not used to. In any case, you can see my Sydney food court lunch above.

I’m trying out some new categories for my blog posts, so let me know if you like them!

No comments: