Wednesday, April 05, 2006

12:05 in the AM

It's just after midnight and my conference calls just ended. I think I am a little loopy tired because the situation is just cracking me up. I am sitting here with a pair of headphones and a microphone on, talking to people in the U.S., trying to be all business-like. But then you add in the fact that I can't run the air conditioner and e on the phone at the same time because of the sensitivity of the microphone. So, closed door, lights, computer, and a couple of hours equate to about 95 degrees in here. I am wearing a t-shirt that Eric bought for me with the outline of squirrel on it, which means I am sitting here with headphones on, typing, wearing a squirrel t-shirt, and looking like I've just come back from a long run. Ah, conference calls.

No comments: